Walks around Cheshire and the surrounding districts with Vale Royal Rambling Club.
We are delighted to resume walks following COVID safety guidelines.
- Members intending to walk should telephone the leader to confirm the venue, starting time and Map ref. before 7 P.M. the previous evening.
- Walks will start at the stated time; only a few minutes grace will be allowed.
- Guests are normally welcome but members should consult the Chairperson or leader before inviting them. Guests should be advised about adequate clothing and footwear before embarking on any walks.
A note from Ross Cormick Walks Co-ordinator:
When we were at Symonds Yat I explained to those who were able to come that your committee had decided to only do a programme up to Christmas. The reason for this is that some of the longer walks since we started again have been poorly attended although the weather on at least 2 occasions may have contributed
The walks on the programme have mostly got a cut off so a shorter walk is possible
The walk I have put in the programme for16/10 is organised so that there is an easy part for the first 4.5 miles when you can return to the car park The rest of the walk includes several ups an downs. If you wanted to go on the easier and shorter walk there is a picnic table at the Mount Pleasant car park if you decided to bring lunch However there is the Farmers Arms at the bottom of Yeld Lane if you want to revive yourself with a drink !!
We will be organising the Programme up to Easter at the beginning of December so if you want to give feedback on the walks we are doing or give a view on future walks please contact me
Looking forward to seeing you on the walks
Download an A4 copy of the Winter walks October – December 2021 schedule here:
Downloads to print:
- Summer 2021 Walks
- Winter walks 2020-21
- Summer Walks 2020
- Winter walks 2019 -20
- Summer 2019 Walks
- Winter walks 2018-19
- Summer 2018 Walks
- Winter walks 2017 -18
- Summer 2017 Walks
- Click here for Summer 2016 Walks
- Click here for Winter Walks 2015 Programme
- Click here for Summer Walks 2015 Programme
- Click here for Winter Walks 2014 Programme
VRRC is Affiliated to HF Holidays – click to view their website
No items found[ -view name=”past-walks”]