Annual General Meeting
Date: March 5, 2018
Contact Number: 079125 14183
Proactive Gas Safety
4 Mere View Barn
Please attend our annual general meeting if you are able to do so and make your opinions and ideas known so that the club is run in a way that reflects the wishes of the members. You will have the opportunity to raise any issues you wish under the agenda item “Any other business”.
The meeting will be held at Proactive Gas Safety, 4 Mere View Barns, Park Lane, Pickmere, WA6 0LG (O.S. Grid Ref. SJ 688773). The entrance is immediately after the Mere Lane turning when approaching from the Red Lion direction. Please do not park on the gravel. The venue will open at 7.15 pm and the meeting will commence at 7.30 pm.
Summer Walks Programme
Walks are required now for the summer programme. As always new leaders are encouraged to step forward. If you would like some support when planning and doing a recce of a walk for the programme, one of our current leaders will be glad to help. Please submit details of walks that you are willing to lead to David Dean asap and in any case by 5th March (date of AGM), either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copy to 87 Cromwell Road, Winnington, Northwich, CW8 3BW. For each walk the following details are requested:
– preferred dates and dates not available
– walk length in miles including shorter alternatives if feasible
– an assessment of whether the walk is Easy (flat), Moderate or Hard (hilly) by the standards of the club
– starting / parking location with an O.S. Grid reference including the area letters (as in the Grid ref. for the AGM above)
– your name
– your telephone number
– your mobile number if available
OS Grid Reference:
Latitude / Longitude:
Members intending to walk should telephone the leader to confirm the venue, starting time and Map ref. before 7 P.M. the previous evening.
- Walks will start at the stated time; only a few minutes grace will be allowed.
- Guests are normally welcome but members should consult the Chairperson or leader before inviting them. Guests should be advised about adequate clothing and footwear before embarking on any walks.